Airtel 4G Delhi Launch

Discussion in '4G' started by Sachin, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Sachin

Sachin New Member

I have seen some news stating that Airtel 4G will be launching in Delhi next week, just like the rest of the country I dont know whether this is true or not, but it is something which has been mentioned. Apparently the launch of Airtel 4G is in collaboration with the Chinese Huawei maker.
    From what I knew Airtel did not get the Delhi circle, so I really don't know whether this is something fake or true.

2. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

It is only rumors that you hear about Airtel 4G launch in Delhi because they do not have permission from DoT yet and unless they get it they cannot launch. Airtel however has claimed that they are ready to deploy 4G and are only waiting for DoT to give them a go ahead.

3. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Airtel 4G has been launched in Delhi NCR but it is just trials for the time being. You can subscribe if you are an existing customer of Airtel. The way they are doing it is very clever. Airtel is giving away new 4G sim cards which can be activated by just sending an SMS and it takes less then 10 mins to get the new sim card up and running.

Airtel trials are on in Delhi for almost a month but dont be mistaken that it is available through out Delhi. Airtel has only installed 4G equipment at select locations so make sure you find out if Airtel's 4G signal is available at your location or not before you jump in or may be just jump in as it wont cost anything more and would also work on 3G and 2G network.