Airtel broadband connection problem

Discussion in 'Airtel Broadband' started by Josh, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Josh

Josh New Member

I have had my Airtel broadband connection for 3 years now and it has been working fine till recently. I connect perfectly fine to the internet but after some time the connection gets disconnected and this happens every time I connect to the internet. I have unplugged and then re plugged the cable and still no change. What could the problem be and how can it be resolved.

2. Anoop Kumar

Anoop Kumar New Member

Firstly u check your all connections becoz sometime some moisture weaks your line quality. if u have basic phone then check your dial tone , if it has some noise then check your wires or check your modem bcoz sometime it gets reboots frequently . so go start and run option on window and type 192.168.1.1 -t/192.168.0.1 -t

if they gives upload_2014-2-1_23-59-51.png [​IMG]

reply then ok but some time request time out comes means need to replace modem

3. shinystar

shinystar New Member

Josh call airtel , they immediately send people to look after the problem and get them fixed.