Airtel Broadband Unlimited Plans

Discussion in 'Airtel Broadband' started by Raff, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Raff

Raff New Member

Airtel is an ISP which is known to be the most expensive and one which doesnt provide much data. I heard one of my friends saying that Airtel have an unlimited plan, which I found quite hard to believe. I would like to know from anyone else whether it is true that Airtel have an unlimited data usage plan. As far as I know the main ISP's which provide unlimited plans are MTNL and BSNL, Airtel would have been last on the list to think they are providing an unlimited plan. However if this is the case, please provide details as it would be something I would like to know about. Thanks.

2. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Airtel does have a few unlimited plans but they mostly come with a fair usage policy and I am not sure if they throttle your speed once you hit FUP or restrict usage alltogether. If you are a heavy downloader then MTNL broadband and Bsnl broadband are the ones you should be looking at in my view.