Best 3G Connection in Delhi

Discussion in '3G' started by PopatLal, Nov 27, 2014.

1. PopatLal

PopatLal New Member

I am going to be staying in Delhi for 3 months and will need a 3G connection during my stay. I currently have a Vodafone sim card which I use, but I wont be using that as I would get roaming charges for making and receiving calls. I need a connection which would give good coverage across Delhi and would not have any disconnection problems. If possible please also mentions costs.

2. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

You have not mentioned where you would be coming from.

My advise to you would be to get a Reliance sim card from where ever you are and get a One India prepaid plan which lets you make and receive calls without any roaming charges. The call rates are also cheap and you get some data allowance with it too. If the plan allowance is not enough then Reliance 3G data packs can be added too which are very reasonably prices. Reliance 3G coverage is good enough in Delhi.