BSNL EVDO Speed and Reviews

Discussion in 'EVDO' started by Jigar, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Jigar

Jigar New Member

Seeing that BSNL EVDO is quite popular I am thinking of getting a new connection, but before getting a new connection I would like to get some reviews from users and also have a few questions to ask them. Please can BSNL EVDO users answer the following questions which will help me in deciding whether to get the EVDO connection or not.

1. What speeds do you get with BSNL EVDO?

2. Coverage areas of BSNL EVDO?

3. BSNL EVDO tariffs

4. Are there any roaming charges when using BSNL EVDO?

5. Are there any better options than BSNL?

2. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

1. What speeds do you get with BSNL EVDO?

In real world experience you would get anything between 300kbps to 1.5mbps download speed.

2. Coverage areas of BSNL EVDO?

That is a wide question. You would get a more useful reply if you mentioned your own location instead. You can go meet the local BSNL exchange office staff and ask them if your area is covered or not. You can also ask people who live around if any one used evdo they be able to tell you what their experience has been with bsnl evdo.

3. BSNL EVDO tariffs

Rs750 per month on both post paid and pre paid gives you pure unlimited connection. Use as much as you want/can.

4. Are there any roaming charges when using BSNL EVDO?

There are no roaming charges for BSNL EVDO within the country. I dont think you can even use it abroad.

5. Are there any better options than BSNL?

Yes and no. Depends what you want to do with the connection. Let me know what are you going to use the connection for so I can suggest you some more options but nothing is as cheap as BSNL EVDO.

I hope my reply would be helpful for those who visit this page in future. If you find my reply helpful then please share on Facebook.