Does Airtel provide unlimited broadband plans?

Discussion in 'Airtel Broadband' started by Paresh, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Paresh

Paresh New Member

Airtel is a ISP which is known for providing good and stable broadband. I require an unlimited broadband connection so I was wondering whether Airtel provide unlimited broadband plans.
    BSNL broadband was something which I did consider but I was not so happy by reading the user reviews, so that is an ISP which I am getting second thoughts on.
    Please advise on which is better Airtel or BSNL?

2. Jittu

Jittu New Member

Yes Airtel does provide a good stable connection but unfortunately they do not have any unlimited broadband plans.

3. Anoop Kumar

Anoop Kumar New Member

Airtel provide unlimited connection but having FUP ie fair usage policy means you get some amount of data at high bit rate apart form it your speed got slow down but it remains unlimited

4. Jittu

Jittu New Member

When I was looking Airtel broadband plans I couldn't find any unlimited packages, which is why I had to choose another service provider. Anoop Kumar please can you provide details of Airtel's unlimited broadband plans.

5. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

There are no purely unlimited plans with Airtel broadband. What they have is unlimited with a fair usage policy where after certain amount of data transfer your speed is reduced and you can still use it till the end of the billing cycle when yous speed returns back to normal when the new cycle begins.

6. Rajendra Reddy

Rajendra Reddy New Member

Airtel also offers unlimited plans but varies from region to region.