How to check BSNL data usage?

Discussion in 'BSNL Broadband' started by Hemant, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Hemant

Hemant New Member

I am a new customer of BSNL broadband, and I think I might have gone a bit over board with my downloading and maybe crossed my data limit. I am trying to find out how to check my data usage and whether I am still in my limit or not. Please can a BSNL user guide me on how to check my data usage. Thanks in advance.

2. Jittu

Jittu New Member

You need to log into the BSNL broadband selfcare portal, where you can check your data usage, as well other things like complaints made, bill payments etc. You need to make sure that you have registered on the BSNL broadband selfcare portal.

Below are links to the BSNL broadband portal according to the zones.
    • selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in for South Zone (Andhra Pradesh, Chennai, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu) customers
    • selfcare.ndc.bsnl.co.in for North Zone (Haryana, Punjab, UP(West), UP(East), Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, Jammu & Kashmir) customers
    • selfcare.wdc.bsnl.co.in for West Zone (Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Chattishgarh, Gujarat ) customers
    • selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in for East Zone (Kolkata, Orissa, Bihar, West Bengal, Adman Nicobar, Assam, Jharkhand, North East ) customers