Internet Connection Dropping Continuously

Discussion in 'BSNL Broadband' started by Gagandeep Singh, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Gagandeep Singh

Gagandeep Singh New Member

Hello! I am a long time BSNL user and had quite a problems over the years, but never had any problem as this. Whenever It'll turn ON my ZTE 833AII modem, I get connected to internet, but after 2-3 mins the connection just drops as the dsl will start blinking but the SNR margin is 29dB while attenuation is 19dB, thus the line is working properly and there is very very little noise in landline phone.

But after the blinking, DSL will become stable and the internet won't come. So, I try to manually connect by logging at 192.168.1.1 but this also to no avail.

Furthermore, I have already edited the connections and had made sure that they are correctly made(PPPoE). I even called on BSNL to get help but they also made me ho through the same 192.168.1.1 process and said that it is correct from our side. The modem is also working correctly. The line man was also called and he clearly stated that the line had no problem.

I am having this problem for 3 weeks now and have really got frustrated. My plan is ULD 800. Please guide me rectifying this menace and thus to continue to avail my internet exp.

THANK YOU. :'(

2. Ankit

Ankit New Member

Have you tried using another modem? May be borrow one from one of your friends just to check and make sure that this is not caused due to faulty hardware. Another thing I would suggest checking is the splitter.