Most Reliable Mobile Broadband in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Mobile Internet' started by Dinesh_Y, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Dinesh_Y

Dinesh_Y New Member

I require a mobile broadband connection, currently I have BSNL but it plays up at times, so I am looking for a new mobile broadband connection. I will be doing a bit of travelling but will mostly be using my connection in Bangalore. The main requirement for a mobile broadband is that it should be reliable, most of my work involves staying online, which is why the connection should be stable and reliable. Cost is not a factor as I have already the main requirement and its sometimes impossible to have both requirements.
    Please provide details of the most reliable mobile broadband connection in Bangalore, along with the data plans.

2. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Took me a while to notice this thread of yours. I am sure you have found what you were looking for already but I will update this thread for those who come looking for the same thing.

If price is not a restricting factor then I would say go with Airtel 3G. I have used it a lot and their network is world class. I don't like the price though but as you said that is not a problem for you. Don't forget to check the signal strength at places you frequent and at your place before you spend your money.

I hope this helps.