Poor Reliance Netconnect Signals

Discussion in 'Reliance Broadband' started by Avneesh, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Avneesh

Avneesh New Member

When I first brought my Reliance Netconnect connection it was working fine with full signal, and from the past few days I have been getting very low signal strength which leads to slow internet browsing. As the last few months have by I have been struggling with my connection to get good signals, but no luck. I called Reliance customer care and they just said it must be due to my location and that they can not do anything...which annoyed me a lot.

So anyone got any suggestions to how I can improve the Reliance Netconnect signals?

2. Jittu

Jittu New Member

Have you tried using the connection somewhere else in your home? It maybe that where you normally use your connection you don't get any signal there anymore, due some tall building newly been built.

3. Sachin

Sachin New Member

The only suggestion I can think of has already been mentioned, using the connection in another location. Apart from this ask Reliance to send out an engineer to check the problem, its a connection from their company and they should at least look into it.