Samsung vs iPhones

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones' started by Mahesh, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Mahesh

Mahesh New Member

Samsung and iPhone's are both both very good high end mobile phones. However when it comes to choosing between the two it becomes a difficult task, and I am in this situation. I just don't know which phone to choose out of the too. I admit that the iPhone is the greatest phones especially when it comes to features wise, but its an Apple product, on the other Samsung has Android and is a better size but it has become too common.
    Help!

2. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Samsung has got mobile phones in almost every price range and from the very high end to the cheapest of them all. Apple on the other hand only has iPhones and uses their own operating system which I find a bit restrictive in the way it can be used as compared to Android and Samsung uses Android.

I myself use a Samsung Note and stopped buying iPhones ever since Android became available.

3. Adi

Adi New Member

The main difference between the two is the operating system iPhone which used iOS and Samsung which used Android and both OS are quite different making Android the best choice. Other points to take into consideration is that iPhone come in one type of phone or you can say Apple only has one type of phone where as Samsung provides a range of phones for users from low end to high end phones.

4. SharmaJi

SharmaJi New Member

iPhone's are good but the only problem with them is their OS, there will come a point where you would not be able to update the latest OS because the phone would only be update up to a certain version. I had an iPhone 3G and I was not able to update a lot of applications simply because I didn't have the latest OS. Android phones are way better.

5. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

This OS version problem will be there with Androids too. You can over come this by rooting your mobile phone and updating to whatever you want. There comes a time when every piece of hardware become obsolete and on and average people only use their mobile phones for two to three years and then buy a latest one.