Suggest a router for MTNL Broadband Connection

Discussion in 'MTNL Broadband' started by Sandeep, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Sandeep

Sandeep New Member

I have had my MTNL broadband for a while now and because I have a laptop and desktop I need the connection to be wifi enabled so I need a wifi router. There being so many brands for routers it is difficult to choose which brand or in specific which router to choose. So I require some help from forum members to which router would be best for my MTNL broadband connection, which would not make the speed less or cause problems in the connection. I have no budget and would rather go for a best quality product than wanting to decide with a budget.

2. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

TP-Link TD-W8968 is a good model but it also has an inbuilt modem which I think is an added plus. This model also has USB modem support and would also work with cable connections that use a LAN cable.

If you want a plain vanilla wifi router then get any one in the range of Rs800-1000. If there is a specific function you are looking for then let me know and I would be happy to help.